Event Generator Hire - About our Services
What our service offers
- Event generators are serviced every 300 hours
- Inverter generators are services every 50 hours
- Load banking the generators extends reliability, increases fuel economy, reduces smoke and noise pollution.
- We offer advice for sizing the correct generator for your event, too small capacity equals failure, too big uses excessive amounts of fuel.
- Calculating the reserve capacity during peak demand ensures the generator’s safety cut out is not activated.
- Security devices including SMART water are operated in conjunction with every hire thus reducing the risk of loss.
- On site power management and monitoring is available for pre-booked events.
- Every litre of fuel is filtered. Every tank of fuel is polished at least once per year.
- Fuel bowser and fuel delivery service available for generators, heaters and other light of heavy fuelled devices.
Avoid the pitfalls of other providers that may
- Hire a noisy rattling high hours generator.
- Hire building site generators with erratic voltage likely to damage electronic equipment
- Hire smoking generators using excessive amounts of fuel.
- Hire limited small capacity generators without calculating reserve capacity.
- Hire generators which are too small for the event and phases are overloaded and fail.
Event Generator for Hire is a proud member of the Christian Faversham Group of Event Hire and Catering Companies.
Other Christian Faversham Group Hire & Catering Sites